Get in touch
Send an email
We’d like to get to know you and talk about how we can help your business. Inquiries? firstname.lastname@example.org.
WordPress / PHP Developer
We are looking for a Junior to Mid-level PHP developer who is fluent in WordPress to build and maintain websites. You will report directly to the Directory of Technology and work directly with the Lead Developer while creating website components, configure existing systems and hosting environments, and provide technical support to our clients.
In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player, excellent communicator and a self-starter with a desire to expand your technical skill set. If you are also passionate about WordPress and PHP and software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you!
- Participate in requirements analysis for creating technical estimates
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .PHP
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as a resource on applications and provide technical support
- Proven experience as a PHP developer with specific experience in WordPress development
- Drupal experience is a bonus
- Familiarity with hosting environments such as:
- WP Engine
- Knowledge of front-end frameworks such as:
- SASS and SCSS
- WordPress Plugins
- Experience with the Gutenberg page builder a plus
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Solid troubleshooting and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or 3 to 5 years’ experience
To apply, send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.