Get in touch
Web Designer/ Developer
Wyse Advertising is seeking a Web Designer/ Developer. In this role, you will be responsible for creating and managing agency web projects which run the gamut from CRM implementations, campaign microsite and landing page creation, small business websites, email campaigns, mobile apps, and online advertising campaigns. Just to list a few. This is an exciting opportunity for a web developer/ designer type of web professional to work on great campaigns with a global client base.
- Work with Agency Creative Directors, Writers and Art Directors to bring creative online ideas alive
- Manage and execute agency web campaigns and projects from start to finish
- Report to Account Team and Directors on active status of projects
- Represent Web Department at internal and client meetings, able to quote development time and budget accurately
Desired skill set:
- Awesome online portfolio that demonstrates your mastery of modern web markup language and best practices
- Creative Suite experience (Ps, Ai, Id, Dw)
- Master of WordPress for business websites and creating custom themes
- Self-starter and detail oriented
- Deadline driven
Recent college graduate or current students graduating soon encouraged to apply. To be considered for the position, candidates must provide an online portfolio or a minimum of three samples of web page work with the source code and CSS file available to view online. You must be responsible for writing the majority of the code of the samples you provide. Send resume, cover letter and work samples to Lane Strauss at email@example.com.
Wyse Advertising is seeking a freelance, part-time, proofreader with at least 5 years’ experience. Flexibility to work in office or from home but must reciprocate that flexibility by being readily available and sensitive to quick turn-around when needed.
Overall, this role ensures all agency documents, white papers, PowerPoint presentations and advertising artwork are error-free, compliant with agency standards and meet or exceed client expectations.
- Proofread text, proofs, layouts, websites, banner ads, emails, plans and proposals, newsletters and releases, lengthy research papers and other documents as required.
- Proofread documents for consistency, grammar, spelling and style in a deadline-oriented atmosphere with changing priorities
- Indicate errors and required corrections for spelling, punctuation, capitalization, numbers and grammar using traditional proofreaders’ marks
- Suggest alternatives to grammatically awkward or incorrect language
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.